
I really enjoy this one. I think it's the most successful in terms of color. I began with burnt sienna and painted dark, light, and mid tones before I applied color; helped a bunch I think. This, like the other two paintings, looks better in real. I think the wet on dry look is most successful in this piece as well.
John Mack handed me a paper today, asking that I take note of all the chemicals that I have in my studio.... that means I need to get my oils out, just as soon as I finish this last painting tomorrow. Just wait... they'll make me take all of my paints out. I'll have to make art out of paint chips on the floor.
John Mack handed me a paper today, asking that I take note of all the chemicals that I have in my studio.... that means I need to get my oils out, just as soon as I finish this last painting tomorrow. Just wait... they'll make me take all of my paints out. I'll have to make art out of paint chips on the floor.

No comments:
Post a Comment