skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Somewhere; in the center
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Good News!
I finally finished my last of the series of figure/landscape paintings.
The End, Oil on canvas, 7"x7", March 13, 2008
Although, I know I'm going to want to douse it with varnish when it dries... I won't; just for Bradley.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(45)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(96)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(13)
▼
March
(6)
Stop raining!
shom shtuff
Wise words from a friend
Good News!
Internal revelation
Golden Nugget!
►
February
(9)
Artist and lover of the outdoors
Kasey Lou Lindley
Kasey Lou Lindley was born in San Francisco, California and raised in Utah. She studied at the New York Studio Program, received her BFA from the Ringling College of Art & Design, and her MFA from the University of Connecticut.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment