
Margarette and Toby (The folks that run the Mack B gallery) are going to do studio visits tomorrow. They have decided to do things a little differently this year by curating the final Ringling senior show. Last years show was a bit of a mess, according to both the Ringling faculty and the Mack B folk, therefore they want to try a new approach and see how it works. I'm fine either way I spose. I don't have really big plans for the show cause I'm pretty pooped as it is. I'm a little bumbed though cause I think the Miami show isn't happening anymore..... that sucks.
Here are shom newlings. I'm planning on creating a large scale soft sculpture soon, possibly one that can be entered. A video colab with Fran Fran may be coming in the near future as well. Whoo! exciting...
Zee Studio


Another collage/painting... think my passion for these is dwindling; starting to feel forced

This is my "Thank god it's Spring" happy Elephant painting



No comments:
Post a Comment