skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Somewhere; in the center
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Fin
I’m going to downsize my work for awhile because the scale is hindering my process.
This will be the last of my cut up paintings for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(45)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(96)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(16)
▼
October
(16)
Vito Acconci.... my new favorite artist
No title
No title
No title
Vaughn Bell at MASS MoCA... I was in heaven. The...
findings
I really want every aspiring artist I know to succ...
NYC
Intonarumori
YAY!
went to NYC over the weekend... I would say this w...
Studio Visits
Fin
Things to remember
►
September
(10)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(9)
Artist and lover of the outdoors
Kasey Lou Lindley
Kasey Lou Lindley was born in San Francisco, California and raised in Utah. She studied at the New York Studio Program, received her BFA from the Ringling College of Art & Design, and her MFA from the University of Connecticut.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment